Friday, November 19, 2010

Cacoons and Hats

These are something I wish I would have know about when my babies were small. No need to wrap them up to stay warm just snuggle them up into the cacoon, and who doesn't like a matching hat?
These are a standard size (a few exceptions will be noted) at approx 8" wide and 17" long. They do stretch a fair bit, no worries about baby being too tight in there.
All are made of 100% cotton, very durable, soft & machine washable.
All sets are $35

If you see something you'd like, please leave a comment and/or send us a message.

1. Blue, Teal and Brown


2. Pink and Brown


3. Blue, Green, Brown and Cream
(SOLD)


4. Blue, Green, and Cream


5. Blue, Green, Golden Yellow and Brown (7 1/2" wide & 17" Long)


6. Green, White Blue and Yellow (11" wide & 19" Long)


7. Blue, Brown and Tan (choice of 1 hat)
or both for $42


8. Pink, Purple and White with flower accent
(SOLD)


9. Blue and White

2 comments:

  1. Where were these when my girls were little??? I just sent the link to your website to a friend who was looking for something like this. Your stuff looks great Sarah!

    Genny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Genny, we are very excited about it all. And I wish I'd known about these too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs