Sunday, May 1, 2011

Prego or Not Skirt

I made this skirt for myself for Easter, not because I prego, but rather because I HATE sewing with zippers. I thought it would be a quick and easy alternative.... and it was. The only problem I had was that it didn't shrink up as much as I had hoped. It was my first time doing anything with smocking, and with that in mind, I think it turned out great!
This skirt is ideal for the growing belly as the waist band is stretchy without being tight. I would love to make one for you (I would need your waist measurement and how long you'd like it). The waist will stretch at least 10" so no need to add inches if your belly is growing :)
If you are interested it doesn't have to be this print, I have a number on hand or if you have something you'd like I would love to work with you to create the perfect one for you!


Cost will be $35 for orders emailed to sawarkentin@gmail.com and $40 for orders through my etsy shop. (shipping not included).

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! how quick can you whip one of those up!? i may or may not need something for saturday if what's in my closet doesn't work :p

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs