Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I am here!

I took a bit of a break from my business adventure to adjust to being mom to 3! It has been a great year off and now we are ready to get back into this full swing, and full swing it is!
I was very blessed to be a part of The Olde Vintage Farmhouse Market a few weekends ago. It was a fabulous day of meeting new people and catching up with old friends! 
Here are a few pictures of my space, which initially was supposed to be outside under a tent, it all worked out that I was able to get a space inside  close to a heater! These were pre-rush pictures, as I got settled in things were moved around and re arranged...though I wasn't prepared for such a large space by the time the doors opened I think I had it filled out.

Now it's time to prepare for The Urban Market put on by Spruce Collective at Highstreet in Abbotsford October 25th & 26th.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I see what you mean about the size of your space! This is a great space to work with... and I'm still crushing on your chairs - love them!! Thank you for being such a great neighbour at The Urban Market. You really helped us find our way! So excited to gift the infinity scarf to my daughter - it's hard not to give it to her right now!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs